Thursday 20 December 2007

Birthday Party pt. 1

Fantastic! This year was particularly special. The perfect night with my closest friends - planned and prepared for, right down to perfect wines to have with the perfect nibbles. I couldn't have asked for more.

Champagne flowing, laughter, music - couples kissed and cavorted round the flower filled room without a care in the world. Although I was one of the few singles, it was my night and I loved playing the hostess, feeling magnanimous enough to invite my ex and his new partner - after all we'd spent time apart and I had learned to be friends with both now, it felt like the right thing to do. I had always been too extrovert and perverted for him - he wanted a wife, a respectable income and 2.4 children - none of which I was offering, so he found someone who would give him what he thought he wanted. His desire for 'normality' had over ridden his passions and there was nothing I could do about it.

I've always been known for my reputation to turn an ordinary event into something extraordinary, at least from the perspective of my 'normal' friends, thankfully not many of whom were here, allowing me to feel comfortable enough to flirt and tease with the men and women without recrimination.

Scanning the room I catch the eye of my ex's new girlfriend - wink and raise my glass to her. We've become good friends, much to the confusion of my ex - meeting for lunches, drinks and exchanging gossip - not an in-depth friendship but one with enough of an element of common interests and laughter for it to be relaxed.

Out of the corner of my eye, I catch her whispering to my ex and lead him by the hand out of the main room. Downing my glass of champagne, I weave my way through the room and follow behind at a discreet distance as she leads him to the bedroom. 3 girlfriends of mine, took their leave from their partners and left the room to follow me. In the bedroom, lying astride his new partner and kissing her furiously was my ex and I leant against the doorframe watching and not making a move. Behind me, the girls muffled their laughter and waited for the signal. Over my ex's shoulder, his girlfriend looked at me directly and nodded subtly so as not to distract him. Crooking my finger, the girl's follow me on their tiptoes into the bedroom.

And we pounce. Grabbing ankles and wrists, we pull him to the floor - his shouts of indignation, drowned out by our laughter, his girlfriend leaping off the bed joining us. Wrists and ankles pinned to the floor by my 3 girlfriends and the new partner.

Putting my foot on my ex's throat, I look down the length of my body and into his eyes, chuckling.

"Stupid boy! Strip him ladies" and they go to their task with far more enthusiasm than I initially gave them credit for - eyes shining and arms flexing with the effort of stripping and pinning down a writhing and flipping male body, held to the floor and struggling with my foot pushing down on this throat.

"I was polite and gracious enough to invite you to my party and you didn't even bring me a present?" I ask him. "She" he gasps looking at his girlfriend "said not to bother, so I didn't"

"Well whatever you were going to get her wouldn't have been good enough anyway" his girlfriend snapped at him. Looking at me and smiling "So, I decided to give her something truly special on your behalf - yourself. You shall be the present this evening. An objet. And you will do as she says"

"For christ's sake, you bitches, what have you been up to?" my ex shouts at both of us.

Ignoring his outburst, I look down and ask "So you CAN follow instructions from a woman afterall? I wonder why it is that you couldn't ever do what I asked when you were with me? Too much of a man to do as a woman instructs? Not for much longer I think"

"Tie him up ladies, we can't have him wriggling out of this one the way he did to our relationship last year can we?" Taking my foot from his throat, I stand astride him and lower myself down, kneeling painfully on his biceps.

"Bitch!" he hisses, though whether at his girlfriend or I, neither of us care as the girl's get to work on strapping him up.

"Yeah, yeah...any more cliches?" I mock as the girl's complete their handiwork.

"Hmm I seem to have drunk and awful lot of champagne this evening, I don't know if I can make it to the bathroom, and there's always a queue in the ladies one. What about the rest of you girl's? Can you be bothered to walk down the hall and wait? No? I didn't think so. I say we make the most of our little receptacle here".

"No! For fucks sake No you mental bitch!" my ex screams.

"Definitely too much champagne" I murmur edging myself forward over his face, raising my skirts. All shouts are muffled now and replaced by choking noises and gasps as I place my cunt over my ex's mouth and piss for what seems like ages into his opening and closing mouth, the piss is spilling over his cheeks, so I place my hand behind his head and hold it in place.

"ahhh" I sigh, rubbing my cunt dry over his chest as I climb off.

Whimpering, he looks over to his girlfriend for help "Please darling, don't!" he pleads. To no avail. His girlfriend takes her cue, lifts her dress and places her cunt straight over his mouth, pissing straight into it.

One by one, each girl takes her turn - the spluttering turns to gulping and sighing as my ex realises the inevitability of his situation, his tears mingling with the piss drying on his face.

No comments: