Thursday 20 December 2007

Hypnotized Jelly Brain Pet

How are your biteable nipples, your nibbleable neck and your succulent cock?

Feeling obedient?

Darling pet, the next time I see you I want you to strip, fall to your knees and worship my behind.

I want you to follow me slowly and worship from behind as I walk. Every kiss, lick or suck to fill your head with a rush of obedience and gratitude. I want you to think of nothing except my pleasure and how grateful you are to give it.

I want you to think of my owning you - your brain, your cock, your tongue, your lips. When you're aware of using them throughout the day - kissing, eating, masturbating whatever - I want you to feel possessed - that I own these things and that I allow you to use them. I want you to lick honey from your lips and think of me licking them.

I want you to touch your cock and think of me owning it, playing with it for my amusement.

I want you to finger yourself and think of me inside you melting you from the inside.

I want you to worship my breasts. To hold them, kiss them and each kiss and touch to fill your brain with an addictive gratitude and desire to please.

Dearest Pet, you never fail to amuse me.

No comments: