Thursday 20 December 2007

Frisky

Just to grab you, push you against a wall, bite your neck and draw my hands down over your breasts and rip your shirt open, buttons flying. Bite my way down to your nipples and cause you to whimper and I sink my teeth in.

Run my hands down further and yank your jeans open. Force my hand in between your legs and finger you hard and fast.

Bite my way back up your body, turn you around and push my fingers in your mouth and make you suck them clean.

With one hand around your throat, I bite down on your shoulder and with the other hand I push down the jeans and rake my nails over your buttocks, up over your hips and over and down in between your legs again.

Using one finger to rub and one to fuck, I push you harder against the wall, not letting go as you pant and squeal and wriggle.

Hot, hot, hotter.

Come for me. Now.

No comments: