Thursday 20 December 2007

Brithday Party pt. 2

During this time, the men in party have been laughing and exchanging anecdotes, but time has passed and they wonder what happened to all the girls? so go for a wander to find them.

Just as the final girl is using my ex as a urinal, the men walk in, mouths open in shock at the scene before them - four women lying on the floor, laughing and kissing messily, whilst one is pissing into the mouth of their mate.

"Boys!" I laugh, standing up and tucking my breasts back into my corset "Care to join in?"
Laughing the final girl stands up and straightens her skirt in such a prim manner that we all burst out laughing again.

Dazed, my ex, opens his eyes to take in the view of four men, all chuckling - two are rubbing their already large erections through their trousers and two start kissing, undoing each others zips.

"You're kidding right?" My ex asks me.

Laughing, I bend over and slap his face, grab his cheeks tight and bend down close to him "How on earth do you think I can afford this party? I've got to make my money back and you're going to help me get it. You're going to be my cashcow - £20 for your mouth and £50 for your arse - what do you say?"

"Fuck you!" he shouts furiously, some of his initial spark and feistiness back.

"No darling - Fuck You" I laugh.

Two of the men walk across and lift my tied up ex back up on to the bed, running their hands roughly over his body and playing with his cock, making it hard despite his protestations of 'being straight' and 'not like that'. His complaints turn into moans as one of the men runs his hands between my ex's legs and roughly starts to finger fuck his arse, whilst playing with his cock.

Clapping my hands together I laugh and say "Who wants first dibs?"

The two men kissing in the doorway, look at each other, then strip quickly, leaping onto the bed and flipping my ex on his side. One slides up the bed, one slides down and before my ex knows what is happening, they simultaneously thrust their huge hard cocks into his mouth and arse, both moaning with the pleasure.

Foreplay isn't an option here and they fuck his mouth and arse hard and fast, grunting and pushing in and out of my prone ex, who moans and yelps. The men look at each other over the body of my ex and nod "I need to see you cum in his mouth, then I can cum" The arse fucker says to the mouth fucker. He leans forward over my ex's shoulder and watches as the mouth fucker pulls his cock out of my ex's mouth, holds his mouth open and quickly jerks himself off into my ex's mouth.

The sight of this gets the arse fucker worked up to such a degree, that he starts pumping my ex's arse furiously, biting down on his shoulder and cums for what seems like an aeon.
Watching this, the girls breathing gets heavy and they start reaching for each other's breasts and between each others legs.

The two men standing have been masturbating slowly, taking in the view, the sounds and the atmosphere.

Arse and mouth fucker pull away quickly and fall to the floor. My ex is left moaning and weeping on the bed, but it's not over. The two men masturbating stop and move towards the bed - kissing the girls as they pass through, running their hands over the glistening bodies and over to my ex.

Laughing, they flip him onto his back and pull him down the edge of the bottom of the bed, shoving his knees up to his shoulders.

I pull away from the girls and walk over to the bed, and leaning on my elbow, I lie beside my ex, whilst the two men play with his cock and arse.

"Poor baby! I must say this is one of the nicest things you've ever given me. I'm grateful for this, honestly I am" Leaning forward, I kiss his bottom lip and suck the cum lingering on it.

I stand up and go throw myself amongst the girls on the floor - all playing with one another, joining by the two men who have had their fill of my ex and getting more and more excited but instructed not to cum until I say the time is right.

The men either side of my ex continue to tease and play with him, pumping his cock with their hands and fingering his slippery behind, whilst my ex moans but all the fight is out of him now.
One man lies on the floor in front of my ex and pulls him down on top of his cock, sliding in gently and pulling him forward so he can kiss him whilst fucking him. The other comes up from behind and slowly eases his cock into my ex's arse.

Two cocks in his arse is too much and he begins weeping as both cocks slide in an out in opposition to one another. My poor ex is being sandwiched between two men, using him as a conveniently supplied hole to cum into , feeling each others cocks rubs against each other whilst encased. It's too much for them or my ex to take and he tries to get away - every time he pulls away, he's impaled by a cock, everytime he moves forward he's impaled by another.

The women playing with each other and I stand up to watch this spectacle of two men fucking my ex with abandon and no consideration for his feelings, only their own pleasure. They speed up their pumping and in between them my ex pushes backwards and forwards, his cock rubbing against the man on the floor.

"Fuck. I'm going to cum" He pants.

"Not until I say so darling" I whisper and touching the two men fucking him on the shoulders, they pull out and leave him on his knees, gaping and empty.

I push my ex onto his back with my foot, his cock standing up and straining.

"Open your mouth bitch" I command.

He does as he's told.

The men get to their knees and masturbate into his mouth, filling it with streams of spunk. The girls still playing with each other stand over my ex's body and amidst moans of pleasure gush over his chest, his face and his cock, soaking him. Leaving me to watch my ex's comeupance with a huge smile on my face.

I kneel down in the floor and mockingly say "Do you need to cum? I bet you do. Seeing as you've made my guests so very happy I suppose we might let you...but not until I do" I straddle my ex's soaking body and put my hands between my legs, gushing and coming all over his cock without actually touching it.

The heat of it hitting his cock makes him push forward in an attempt to fuck me. I pull back and slap his cock.

"Down boy" I laugh.

I beckon to his girlfriend, who bends down and takes his cock in her hand.

"Will you do as your told from now on?" she asks him, squeezing hard.

"I promise! I promise!" he cries out. "Please just let me cum!"

"Tell me what a cock hungry fuck slut you are and I might just let you"

Panting he whispers "I'm a cock hungry fuck slut"

"Louder!" she commands.

"I'm a cock hungry fuckslut!!! Now please can I cum?"

His girlfriend looks up to me and as she climbs on top of him, she smiles and says" Happy Birthday Theda - thank you for a lovely party! I had a wonderful time"

No comments: