Thursday 20 December 2007

Want to fuck?

I'm sorry. I must have misheard you? Did you just say "Wanna fuck?"?

I don't think so bitch.

I can't be bothered to teach you how to pleasure me, it's too boring and I don't have the time and you aren't really worthy of it.

Besides, how on earth do you think you're going to give me what I need when you're tied up like that?

Now this Pet will do nicely. See? Watch how they touch me and see how excited they get me.

You think you could even start to get close to me this way? I didn't think so.

They know what they're doing. Suck my juice from their fingers and taste a hint of what you will never place your mouth or hands on directly.

Good isn't it?

Aww poor baby. Watching you squirm on the floor, trying to find something to rub against is too delicious, Stop trying to please yourself and watch an expert at work, you might find it useful should any other woman lower herself to use you in the future.

As for me, the only use you have is as witness to my pleasure. To watch, but never touch - either myself, my pet or yourself.

No comments: