Thursday 20 December 2007

Sweat

A hot, dark club and a hidden corner. The bass of the music thudding through the walls and the floors.

Trousers clumsily puddled round your ankles and your wrists pinned to the wall by my firm grip. My hot rapid breath against your neck.

"Relax slut, you'll only go and hurt yourself if you don't" I laugh into your ear.

You moan into the wall.

Utter humilation! You're about to be anally fucked in a public place, forced up against a wall by some evil bitch who's surname you haven't even learnt yet! You're a man for christ's sake! Successful, powerful, ambitious - women throw themselves at you for your favours and attention. How did it come to this?

"Please don't" you sob into the throbbing wall.

"Shut up and keep still fucktoy" I command and you feel the strap on dildo balancing precariously against your anus, held in place by your tense, but cute butt cheeks, my skirts brushing against the back of your legs, which are covered in goosebumps from being exposed to the air and fear.

I laugh again "Fuck foreplay, bitch. You're mine this evening" and I thrust in hard and fast, giving you no time to adjust to the cock.

Gasping and sobbing your fingers splay against the wall, whilst I thrust in and out hard and fast, the feel of the dildo bouncing against me getting me more excited, feeling you start to push back against the cock even more so.

No comments: