Thursday 20 December 2007

Hands and Knees

..that's it. Over my lap and open those thighs. Get comfortable.

One finger, two... in and out so slowly, 'accidentally' slipping out over your clit.

The hand that strokes over your back, slides underneath to pinch your nipples, flutteringly, but with nails extended. Pinch pinch pinch...so fast, so sharp and yet strangely enough, quite gentle...for me anyway.

Three fingers in now and I'm building up speed and you drip over my hand, pushing your face down into the cushions to muffle your moans. If I didn't know better, I'd think you were in pain.
Slide the hand up from the nipples and over your back, raking my nails along your spine.
Tingling fingers over your neck and under your hair, pulling gently and watching you fling your head back against my hand, so I can grip firmer and pushing your arse out against my fingers, which plunge in harder and faster.

Slow.

Finger number 4 has no problem, but you're tight now. Hot and clinging, the insides of your thighs shining and wet.

Slowly. Twisting my wrist, I place my thumb against your clit, and push the four fingers in and out, rubbing in circles. Panting and sighing myself as I get more worked up.

"Fuck yourself against my hand slut. Bring yourself to the edge, but don't come till I say"

No comments: