Thursday 20 December 2007

Hot afternoon

I decided to take my bitches for a walk in the abandoned cemetary, this afternoon.

Choke chains round both their necks, short skirts showing off their now slightly sunburned backsides to the locals strolling past with looks of astounded shock and their knees bleeding from the gravel, both silent apart from the odd humiliated sob coming from their lips.

I pulled them up by their chains and threw them face down onto a sun-warmed tombstone, where their tear drops evaporated quickly on the stone.

Their skirts may already have been short but I tucked them into their waistbands to humilate them further and provide myself with a pleasant view.

"I told you if I caught you sniffing each other what would happen, and as you bitches on heat find it so hard to resist your impulses, you need to be taught to obey" I snapped at them whilst I stretched their chains and attached them to a nearby bush, which also provided a suitably vicious thorned branch for flogging them.

"6 of the best my pets, it's what you deserve" I laugh as I reach backwards with the thorny branch and let loose on their burnt behinds.

Welts, scratches and blood appeared almost instanaeously accompanied by the girls yelps, squeals, wrigglings and sobs. After the flogging was over, I loosened their chains and watched them collapse onto the grass weeping and clutching their bleeding buttocks.

"Enough self pity. No. 1? Clean No. 2" I command.

No.2 went to stand up.

"On your knees No. 2"

She obeyed.

"Now clean her No.1 and do a good job. I'll be inspecting your work in detail"

No. 1 crawled over to No. 2 and began to lick her buttocks clean, slowly and thoroughly.

"In between them as well - I see a blade of grass."

No comments: