Thursday 20 December 2007

Honey

Naked, blindfolded and tied down, the only sounds are of our breathing.

Delicate nibbles of your lips and oh so gentle licks over random areas of your exposed flesh.

I pull away and drip honey on your lips. One drop at a time, I gently lick and suck it off.

Drip.
Lick.
Drip.
Suck.
Drip.

I put my fingers between my legs and smear the honey over your lips, mingling with my own fluid, before licking it off your lips again and repeating.

Drip.
Lick.
Drip.
Suck.

Drip on your chin and suck that off. Drip on your neck and lick that off. Drip on your chest and suck that off.

Drizzle over your chest.

Leaning over I pick up a straight-edge razor and draw it over the honey on your chest. A delicate rill of blood appears marbling in the golden honey and I lick and suck that too.

Drawing the razor over the existing scratch, deeper this time, the blood flows more freely and I pour honey onto it. Stirring with my finger and drawing patterns on your flesh.

Lick.
Suck.
Sting.
Lick.

No comments: