Thursday 20 December 2007

Convenience

A scenario I worked out for an extremely shy submissive, who is crippled by the thought of anyone catching him out…

We meet at a bar after work. Both dressed smartly and in addition I'm wearing a pair of skin tight black gloves, which I know drive him nuts.

I fetch a drink whilst he lean against the wall (he has to because his hands are tied behind his back and he can't possibly let the 'nilla's see him like this). His coat is drapped over his tied hands.

With drink in hand, I fetch him and walk behind, guiding him gently down the stairs and towards the bathrooms with my gloved hand on the back of his neck. He stops. This is the ladies toilet! He can't possibly go in there! What if someone sees him? What is someone he know's from work sees him??? He couldn't bear it. I stick my head through the door to see if the coast is clear; it is. I drag him backwards through the communal area, by his bound wrists and shuffling backwards into the cubicle. I close and lock the door, which he is still facing in the direction of.
I reach around his waist from behind, with one hand on his mouth. The other is loosening his clothing, which makes it quite difficult for him to move. Teasing him and laughing at him, I push him down onto his knees and tie his ankles together. Still facing the door, I continue to tease him, touching him (but not where he so obviously wants me to) and dragging my nails across his skin and through his hair, laughing softly in his ear and nipping his neck with my teeth.
I turn him around suddenly and keep my hand over his mouth. Sitting down with legs apart (stocking tops showing just slightly), I say "Go down on me slutboy and don't get up till I tell you".

He nods, wide eyed above the glove-smothered mouth and then shuffle forward as best as he can, trying to get himself into an accessible position, when he sits bolt upright – someone is coming in! He starts shaking his head and panicking – No, no, no, no… I grab his chin, and hold his face up to mine and repeat “I said Go down on me, but I don't want you to be quiet, I want you to show me how much you're enjoying this. I want to hear every moan and every sucking noise and I want to hear you tell me how lucky you are to have the opportunity to be giving me head”.

He blushes deeply and looks down at his dishevelled clothes and straining cock, embarrassed about his physical appearance and humiliated at the thought of someone knocking on the door or hearing his moans. He looks back up at me, flushed with a single tear running from his beautiful long lashed brown eyes.

“What are you waiting for, darling? I've told you to go down on me now get to it”.

He shuffles forward on his knees and I laugh as I see his cock bouncing and desperate. I raise my skirt ever so slightly and push his head upwards, so that the skirt is partially covering it.
He begins by kissing the tops of the stockings, breathing heavily and wanting the feel of my thighs trapping his head in place. He's taking too long about this! I pull back and pull his head up by his hair and look deep into his eyes.

“This isn't romance, pretty boy, this is fucking. I don't need the warm-up foreplay, fluffy, nice and slow crap you use on your girlfriends. You're here to give me what I want and I want you to fuck me with your tongue. Are you going to do it right, or am I going to have to leave you here, with your trousers down and that ridiculous cock wilting until some cleaner finds you?”

He promises to do what I ask and sits back on his knees, waiting for my approval to begin again.
His head rocks back with the very loud and hard slap I plant across his already flushed cheeks and he yelps. “Pay attention bitch” I say quietly. “Go down, make it hard and make it fast, I haven't got time to hang around waiting for the usual mediocre orgasms you claim to be so good at giving women. I want to be out of here in 5 mins flat as I have a date. I want to be satisfied thoroughly before I leave. Think of yourself as my human vibrator – quick, convenient and easily replaced”

Nodding and blushing he moves forward again, ready to begin. I gentle run my fingers through his hair, making him tremble and moan and quickly pull his head forward towards my clit.

There's no more ridiculous romantic kissing now. He knows what he has to do and he goes to it in earnest. Flicking, sucking, licking as hard and as fast as he possibly can, the effort is making him sweat and he responds to my excitement by moaning louder and louder as he services me. His cock looks ready to explode and his body is shaking and straining with the effort or remaining in the correct position, without the support of his hands. My head is swimming as I try to maintain a sense of equilibrium, whilst exploding orgasm, after orgasm, coming and coming all over his face, pulling his head harder into my crotch as I scream.

Panting and looking more than a bit dishevelled myself, I haul myself up and straighten my clothes. He's at my feet, panting and gasping, cock still straining and twitching.

Looking at my watch I say “Excellent work my slut – 5 minutes exactly.” And step over him, opening the door and stepping out to reapply my make up. I look in the mirror and can see that behind me, the poor thing is slumped on the toilet floor, still as hard as before. I laugh as someone starts to open the main door to the bathrooms and he scrabbles around in an attempt to hide himself.

“Darling, right on time. I'm almost ready to go” I say as my boyfriend comes into the bathroom and kisses me on the neck.

The boyfriend looks at the poor slutboy scrabbling on the floor, unable to untie himself, humiliated to be seen by another man whilst in this vulnerable position. “Time for a quick one before we go?” my boyfriend asks.

“Why not?” I say grinning.

The boyfriend looks at the poor slutboy and walks over, undoing his zip…

No comments: