Thursday 20 December 2007

Daddy Damn It

Isn't it incredible how the smallest most inoccuous of sentences leave you feeling flushed, fidgetty and frustrated?

I've been for a walk, I'm eating my lunch and for some reason after using the word 'Daddy' earlier this morning, I can't seem to get the idea of a fantasy out of my head, so I thought I'd share it with y'all in a attempt to exorcise it.

A friend loaned my a book some months ago with lesbian fantasy stories in it. Now I'm not one for these normally, but there was one or two stories that definitely got me all het up and they were about Daddies...ahem.

So this obscure fantasy of mine comes to you courtesy of someone who loaned the book who shall remain nameless (but knows who they are) and an author whose name I can't recall.
It might sound a bit disjointed, but hey, this is the world of fantasy and tends to hop around a bit.

A girl comes to me, in my house, after having some prior get to know you meetings where she has expressed the wish to be 'abused' by her 'Daddy'. I'm still my usual feminine but not quite girly-self (I'm wearing a dress) in this fantasy, but I am The Daddy LOL.

We sit, chat, drink and I suggest that she might want to take a bath as she's had a long sticky journey to come and see me. I lead her to the bathroom and all prepare is a large bubble bath complete with candles and leave her to it, watching her get undressed (through the open door), tying her hair in pigtails and clamber slowly into the bath, wincing because the water's just that bit too hot.

As she adjusts to the temperature, she leans her head back in the bath and closes her eyes. I let her meditate in the hot, fragrant water for about 5 minutes, before I step into the bathroom.
Stroking her hair until it's wet I start to shampoo and rinse it gently, tilting her head back in the water, rinsing, washing, then tilting back again. She keeps her eyes closed and murmurs "Thank you daddy". All very cozy.

As she's drifting and I'm rinsing, I grab her throat and push her under the water, making her struggle up, coughing and spluttering, make up running and asking in indignation "why? why did you do that Daddy? I've been a good girl!" I just laugh and tell her to relax, it's just a game.
So she does, lying back, eyes closed (opening every so often to keep an eye on me) but eventually relaxing again.

My hands keep stroking the hair clean, and very very slowly work their way down her body. She writhes and mutters "stop it Daddy, it's too rude, stop it, it's too nice, I'm sorry Daddy, I didn't mean to upset you".

She'as complaining, but she isn't moving away and her eyes are still closed and she starts breathing heavily.

I slap a wet face cloth over her mouth and her eyes slam open and look straight at me. A large strap automatically raises up and around her neck, whilst I hold the facecloth over her mouth and then further straps appear and tie her wrists to the sides of the bath.

She starts kicking and squealing but can't go anywhere. I tell her to be quiet. If she was really sorry for upsetting Daddy, she would have to show me how sorry. She nods (as best as she can with her head bent back over the edge o the bath and her neck strapped), tears and bath water, obscuring her make up further.

I tell her she has to kiss Daddy a lot to make me forgive her.

She nods.

I reach over to the sink and pick up a straight edged razor. Showing her the razor, I tell her that if she makes too much noise, I'll cut her tongue out.

She nods.

Satisfied, I walk round to the back of the bath and lift my dress. I tell her to kiss Daddy's 'cock' (my clit) and lower myself over her head. She kisses and sucks whilst she cries and whimpers, her hands straining against the restraints as she wants to touch herself.

"What do you say?"

"I'm sorry Daddy, I love you. I love to suck your cock Daddy, I'm sorry, I'm dirty. I can't help it. Help me get better Daddy, I trust you"

I push myself down harder on her mouth and she licks and sucks harder, maoning louder and louder.

I pull back suddenly, despite my excitement and show her the razor "Be quiet. You know what will happen"

She nods and I lower myself on her mouth again.

"Do you love Daddy?" I ask.

"Mmmmf mffff!" she mumbles

"How much?"

"Mmmffff!" and she tries to show me how much by pulling her hands outwards against the restraints.

"Daddy wants to give you a present sweetie. You like presents don't you?"

"Mmmmf!"

"If I give you this present, you have to promise to eat all of it sweetie, will you do that for Daddy?"

"Mmmf!"

"Good girl"

So riding away on her mouth as she sucks and licks me to orgasm, I tell her "Open wide my darling, here's your present"

"MMMMMFFFFFF!!!!!"

I gush in her mouth and hold her nose, forcing her to swallow it.

I step off and away from her and the restraints disappear into the bath, leaving her panting and gasping.

I get down on one knee beside the bath, brush her damp hair away from her face. Kiss her forehead and whisper "Who's Daddy's good little girl?" in her ear.

I stand up, walk to the front room and sit down with a nice glass of red, grinning and she huddles in the chilling water of the bath and plays with herself, looking at the straight razor resting in the soapdish...

No comments: