Thursday 20 December 2007

Story from a now enlightened toy

Sent to me by a mate who had a lightbulb moment. Thought I'd share it. Dirty bastard aint he?

Fantasies told

I cannot see, for I am blindfolded I cannot talk, for there is a gag in my mouth I cannot hear for my ears have ear plugs and are covered with something I cannot move, for I have been restrained over a small table or bench

I cannot sense anything around me, but I know there is someone there. I feel a cool breeze across my back as if someone has blown upon me.

I shudder in delicious anticipation as I feel a warm tongue across my lower back. It starts to trail lower. Across the top of my cheeks and suggestively towards the centre it goes. Then nothing, I am alone again.

I feel a tongue whisper across my cheek, I try to answer its call but I cannot, I remember the ball gag in my mouth. Again I feel the tongue on my other cheek but I cannot answer it. I slump in acquiescence, waiting for the next…

Aahhh, a sudden intake of breath, as I feel a sharp stinging blow to my backside. Again, and then a pause, I think that is it, but no another stinging blow, this time sending shivers up my back. A cold hand I feel over the recently stung surface. I tremble waiting… The hand starts to massage my backside ever so slowly and gently. Another hand joins it on the other cheek. I feel my cheeks being drawn apart. A tongue. I feel a tongue drifting across the sides of my opening I twitch with excitement, but I cannot tell her how much I want her. The tongue starts to flick back and forth across my puckered hole, I wiggle my ass with ecstasy. Slowly the tongue starts to probe deeper and deeper inside, slowly relaxing and opening my anus, the tongue stops and pulls away. I feel her blow across my wet hole and tremble.

It stops.

I feel the gag being taken off, and something is pushed at my lips. I open my lips to accept what is coming, I open my mouth and accept it in. I feel it pushing the back of my throat and I fight the urge to gag. I push my tongue up against it as it thrusts in and out. The fingers are removed, and something else is forced in. This is bigger than the fingers and it's much bigger than I anticipated but I resign myself to accepting more. It presses hard on the back of my throat harder than before, I try to open my throat and accept it all, but it's pulled back. I feel it thrusting in and out of my mouth and I love it. I want more. I wrap my tongue around it as it dives in and out.

I start in surprise. I feel fingers prising open my backdoor. Something is being pushed into my ass. It feels like a dildo of some sort, and I realise we are not alone, but I don't care. My dream is being fulfilled. I am being penetrated at both ends. And I love it!! I can feel my ass slowly being opened it hurts but I can feel it relaxing and, oooh it's in. I can feel it slowly thrusting in and out whilst I suck ever harder on what's in my mouth. Gently, gently I am being ass fucked and face fucked at the same time. I feel my mouth ease as it is withdrawn. It's being pressed against my lips but not being pushed in. I wonder what they want… I flick my tongue out and start to lick and kiss the end. I feel some thick sticky substance on the tip and realise this is a real cock! Not a dildo, my heart gives a start. I don't want to be with a man, but I do want a real cock. I am confused. But I don't stop licking this huge cock in my face. I open my mouth begging for it to be put back in, like my ass I want to be fucked hard! I feel the cock sinking into mouth again, and start to make love to it with my tongue, licking it down the shaft as it comes out and rolling around it as it is pressed into my throat. I feel it stop then I feel more pressure on the back of my throat. I open up my throat and feel it glide down. Fighting the reflex I feel more and more cock going down. How big is this cock?? It's huge!! I feel a gentle bush against my nose and realise it is all the way in. It's a monster!! Oh I wish it were in my ass now!! I fell it being forced up and down my throat, trying hard not to gag, I am being opened up at both ends now I feel the toy in my ass pulled out and pushed back in enjoying the delicious feeling of being re-penetrated. I feel the cock in my throat being withdrawn from my mouth leaving big sticky strings of saliva behind keeping me connected to it. I feel them break and flick back onto my chin. A tongue sweeps across my chin and licks it up, I feel a cheek brush against me as it does so. I feels feminine, with no stubble. I am more confused, are there more people here? I do not know but I continue to get ass fucked, and I don't complain.

My ass feels filled now I can feel it being stretched on each stroke. Oh god that feels so good! Each thrust carries me closer and closer, but I cannot reach myself to appease the craving. As if reading my thoughts I feel a hand reach around and wrap itself onto my cock gently squeezing and stroking my shaft. The cock in my mouth is pulled away and I feel a big pair of balls replacing them. I start to lick at them and slowly feel them being drawn up and away from me I continue to lick expecting what is coming. I feel a puckered hole by the tip of my tongue and start to flick back and forth across it, pushing my tongue in and out. Suddenly it is pulled away and I feel the cock against my lips again with sudden urgency I open my mouth and accept it in. I feel a few jerks on the cock and suddenly I feel a warm rush of sticky cum burst against the back of my throat I swallow and swallow but there is too much and I feel it dribbling down my chin as the cock thrusts away in my mouth. I feel the cock in my ass suddenly pulled away leaving me gaping open to the world. I keep on lapping as cum continues to eject from this monster in my mouth. I feel a tongue licking at my chin slurping up the cum that has dribbled out. The cock is pulled away and a few more streams land on my face. Suddenly I am given a deep kiss from whoever has been licking my chin. We swap cum back and forth delighting in the taste of each other and the semen between us. I leave my mouth open as she starts to lick my face all over making cum trails all over me. I feel like such a dirty slut right now, and I love it. I have wanted this for a long time and now it comes true! She stops.

I fel a limp cock put back in my mouth and hope it's the same monster. I start to suck it back to health and feel it respond by growing and growing.

I feel my ass being opened again. It feels bigger this time. She's pulled out a bigger dong. I feel it gently easing in and stretching me further than before. I've never had something so big before. I delight in the stretching feeling. I can feel my ass being reamed open.

I stop sucking the cock to enjoy my ass fucking. The cock doesn't stop and keeps thrusting in and out.

Suddenly they both pull out and stop.

I feel exhilarated both ends open to the world and a gentle breeze across both makes me shiver.
I feel something pressing against my asshole again. This is different though. I realise it's the monster cock about to plumb my inner depths. This is bigger than the dongs!! It feels so different going in my ass than my mouth. I feel the cock breaking me down taking my anal virginity. I've never been fucked by a real cock before. A sudden thrust and it's all the way in. It hurts but I can't pull away and I love it too I feel it going harder and faster I can feel the cock tearing me inside but I want it so much I don't care. I feel a pair of hands grip me around the waist and suddenly the fucking gets faster and faster.

Something is at my mouth. I feel something wet I flick my tongue out as expected and encounter the dong that has been up my ass I lick it for a little and then it is shoved in my mouth. I am being used as a fuck toy. I love it. My mouth and ass both being fucked hard. Delicious!! I feel the dong taken away from my mouth and I receive a fleeting caring kiss. Whilst my ass is still being pounded I can feel myself being pushed up against the table with each stroke going deep into my belly. I smell something sweet. Something wet is being pushed against my face. I recognise the scent of a wet pussy, and starting licking furiously. I feel her thighs wrap around my head drawing us closer together I dive in licking furiously at the clit in my reach. Running my tongue up and down her wicked snatch, enjoying her wetness as someone else enjoys the wetness of my ass. I run my tongue down to her hole and start to probe deeply. I feel her legs start to twitch and shake I know I've got the spot I maintain my technique and feel her arching her back in delight. I feel a quickening of the ass fucking I am receiving and guess they are both about to cum. I feel her legs wrap ever tighter around my head forcing me down on her cunt furiously licking away I feel the cock in my ass suddenly thrust in and I feel cum squirting inside me filling me with warm sticky cum. I feel it thrust again and again harder and demanding filling me with more and more hot cock goo. I feel her relax her legs and pull away. The cock stays inside and twitches a few more times filling me with more and more cum. Suddenly the cock is withdrawn and I am left alone bent over with cum splattered on my face and oozing out my ass and down my legs thinking I wish I could capture this on video and watch it again and again. My body trembles as a tongue runs up my leg and starts to gobble up the cum dribbling out of my ass, sucking it out and swallowing it down. It stops. And I'm alone again. A kiss I feel warm cum spat in my mouth fresh from my ass. We pass it back and forth before swallowing and leaving me again.

I feel some of the restraints being loosened. I can stand!! But my hands shackled about a foot apart. I feel my ears muffling being removed, and I hear a whispered “Now here is your reward for being such a good fuck toy” I whisper a thankyou I feel someone take hold of my cock as I feel an ass pressing backwards onto it. I feel it being pushed into the lubed but still tight asshole. I start to thrust away but I told to stop. I feel my wrist restraints released and I flex my hands instinctively. I put my hands on the waist of the ass I am now fucking slowly. I feel the ass backing up on me more and more as I fuck deeper and deeper. I feel the ass move to a kneeling position spreading legs more so I can get a better entry. I reach around to play and find the cock hat so recently fucked me to a dribbling mess. I think what the hey and start to masturbate this monster. With my other hand I start to stroke the chest and suddenly realises there are breast on this ass. I'm fucking a tranny!! What more could I ask for? I start to fuck her harder now whilst stroking her cock and tits.

I push her back down into doggie as I want to finish her off. I can feel my orgasm rushing up quickly now, and start to fuck this he-bitch faster and harder. Feeling my body slam into hers on each stroke. I feel one last thrust as I cannot hold back any more and I slam into her releasing my pent up frustration into her asshole, I thrust again and again filling her with my cum. She pulls away and I quiver as my cock is pulled out unexpectedly. My head is pulled down and I feel my face being pushed against her freshly filled ass, and I eagerly lick my cum out of her ass. I finish licking and sucking it out, and tell her to come here. I feel where she is and kiss her deeply trading cum back and forth. I feel another face eagerly push it's way in asking to be kissed as well. We enjoy a threeway face licking cum swapping frenzy, before collapsing in a heap together holding and cuddling each other.

Sometime later I awake. In a bed, nude with no sign of the previous activities, except for the sensation in my ass. A head pokes around the doorway, the face of the one who arranged all this. She says “You're awake. Would you like some coffee? I'm sorry but I only have vegan milk.”

No comments: