Thursday 20 December 2007

Early Morning Wake Up Call

Sleeping peacefully in crisp white sheets, whilst I watch your gentle breathing, from the darkness of the doorway – in and out.

You look so calm, vulnerable and succulent.

Moving silently across the cold floor and ever so delicately lifting the sheets, so not to disturb you, I climb into the bed with you.

You turn away, murmuring something indecipherable and huff your breath as you make yourself comfortable again.

I stroke your smooth hair away from your face and run my cool fingers down your neck, over your arms and up again.

Ever so gently, I place my hands around your throat, only lightly touching. I don't want you to wake, just yet.

Gently, ever so slowly I shift forward, nudging my lubricated strap on closer to your bottom. Just about holding in place, but not in yet, otherwise you'll wake up.

You flip onto your front, huffing again. You must be having some very active dreams! And I lift myself slowly above you, all the while making sure the tip of my cock is in just the right place, but my body doesn't lean on you and disturb your perfect dreams.

Hands placed back around the throat, legs on either side of yours, cock resting in place, I lean forward and whisper “Good Morning darling”

Snuffling and blinking you try to turn your head to greet me, when I suddenly clamp down on your throat and thrust my cock hard into your ass.

Your screams are muffled as I push your head into the pillow and keep fucking you, harder and faster.

Locking my arm around your neck, I bite down on your shoulder as I fuck you and use my free hand to push under your stomach and between your legs, squeezing, pulling and fingering.
Your screams have turned into weeping, frustrated anger and you try to throw me off, but you can't. My teeth in your neck and your head locked in my arm. The hand underneath you just makes you weaker and your struggles to throw me off, turn into struggles to push yourself harder against my cock and harder against my hand.

I can't stop laughing as you grunt and thrust and struggle, it's so fucking exciting and I'm getting so very slippery myself that if I don't come soon I'm going to really need to hurt someone.
Pulling you up and onto your knees, my cock still inside, I grab your hand and pull it behind you, placing it on my clit.

“Make me come and I might just let you suck this cock clean, slut”

It doesn't take long and I fall forward gasping, glistening and trembling onto you. As I'm recovering, I feel you moving up and down underneath me as you fuck yourself against my cock, moaning and begging, and I grin broadly as I know I don't have to wait long to see you gratefully licking my strap on clean and making my morning coffee.

No comments: