Thursday 20 December 2007

Human Chandelier

Gagged, roped and tied up. Suspended from my ceiling in the kitchen above the table.

The candles burning low and melting over your back. The heat comfortable now, but hinting at the searing to come.

Lying on the table, underneath you suspended over my head, I lift my skirts and start to laugh, commanding that you maintain eye contact with me.

My hands slide down between my legs...

In walks my plaything, who kneels at the foot of the table and proceeds to give me head.
You try to look away and I laugh again, reaching up with my wet fingers to pull your face in alignment with mine. Pinching your jaw to keep you steady.

"Keep your eyes open slut"

The candles burn lower, and the heat develops into a gentle stinging, making you wriggle.
"Idiot!" I laugh, grabbing your chin harder and gasp as the plaything's tongue moves faster over my clit.

A trickle of wax slides down your back, around your waist and drips onto my plaything's head, who looks up for a moment.

"Stay down" I murmur, pushing his head back into my cunt.

The heat is getting quite uncomfortable and you try to swing out the flames of the candles, melting on your back out, only to cause more wax to pour over you and you squeal.
"You do it to yourself, my candelabra" I gasp.

The plaything between my legs, licks and sucks hard, making grunts of satisfaction and exhaustion.

The candle wicks begin to burn into your flesh and you scream around the gag - writhing and failing to stop the pain and sizzling sound of searing skin.

"Fuck!!!" I scream as I come over and over, collapsing back in perfect ecstacy.

The candles have gone out, it's pitch black and all I can hear is the gasping of my plaything as they recover, and the sound of your sobbing.

No comments: