Thursday 20 December 2007

Filth

Dragging the rough hemp rope across your skin and between your legs, over those oh so sensitive areas and letting it pinch when I pull it tight. Hands by your sides, ankles together and a noose fashioned around your throat.

You're blindfolded and gagged with a huge dildo pointing upwards from your mouth and I lower myself onto it.

Immobile - I drag my nails over your thighs, over your stomach, pinching your nipples hard, watching you squirm as I use the dildo clamped in your mouth to bring myself to orgasm fucking myself against the dildo and your face, pulling the rope around your neck tighter and tighter as my excitement builds.

You start bucking and pushing your head forward, whether struggling to breathe, to remove the dildo from your mouth or simply from excitement - who can tell?

I can't. And I don't stop till I'm finished.

No comments: